Music Banter - View Single Post - I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend...Yet!
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Urgh, girls are far more jealous than guys, from my experiences anyway... They tend to get sh*tty with me for just talking to them, literally. A year or so ago, when I was still in school, I used to get in about ten minutes before the bell rang, and my best friend's boyfriend had to get in quite early too. So we used to meet up in the mornings and talk and all that jazz, which was fine, seeing as we'd been friends for about three years before this. But, my friend got pretty pissed off about it, and forbid him to talk to me in the mornings, as she wasnt there to watch over us like a hawk, I guess. She had severe jealousy issues.. And still does =/ I cant even talk to her exes now, and she's always the one that ends the relationships.

Thing is, from what Ive seen, guys are normally too afraid to say anything if they're worried their gal is straying off. This guy I know, his girlfriend used to be really close to other guys, sitting on their lap and literally licking their face, right infront of her boyfriend. He wouldnt say anything to her, but I knew he couldnt stand it, so I had to bring it up.. Oof, was painful. Tis all good now though, so I guess thats something.