Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 08:52 AM   #27424 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronomer View Post
Got up and brushed my teeth. A friend told me to put small achievable things on my "to do" list to that I would feel accomplished and thus hopefully stop wading in my own depression and procrastination. So I put "brush my teeth" on my to-do list and I did it, hooray! I also ate breakfast, got dressed, started a fire, put a load of washing on, and cuddled my dog. Not too shabby for a mopey day during my time off work but I still feel pretty unproductive. Alas.
^ Sorry to hear you`re feeling low, Astronomer. I think your "to do" list is an excellent tool. On a day when I feel unmotivated I always try to at least take a walk. That way, even if I haven`t achieved much, I`ve celebrated being alive in some way and have looked after my body, so that it`s poised, ready to kick into action on the day that I need it.
In fact, I`m about to follow my own advice and cycle round the city for an hour, so that I don`t waste the entire day on MB!