Music Banter - View Single Post - A Memoire for Hagrid (4/13/2014-4/14/2014)
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Default A Memoire for Hagrid (4/13/2014-4/14/2014)

I would just like to take a moment to remember a fallen member. No, actually, he wasn't just a member, he was a messenger, brought down into the realm of the living by those beyond our comprehension to teach us a lesson about ourselves and everyone around us.

He was fascinated and intrigued by the small things, which is something we should all adopt into our own lives. He saw beyond what we all saw of the Lounge; he saw it not just a place to talk, but as a "revolutionary" concept that was even described as "absolutely extraordinary". If that's not a passionate member, I don't know what is.

Another unforgettable moment from Hagrid includes the current front-runner for the 2014 Thread of the Year: "Must that makes your willy stiff?", which serves as a brilliantly daring, shamelessly provocative, yet a touching, intimate look into what MusicBanter appreciates the most. A member that brought together something this brilliant deserves to be celebrated even long after he's gone.

Members like this don't come around often. It's rare that someone has the charisma and mastery of wordplay to ask you about the size of a fictional reptilian character's penis while also coercing you into taking an introspective look deep inside your soul. What really matters? Is it the size of Wrex's dong? Or is it the uncanny shiver of unfamiliarity that arises from being asked such a question? I don't know and you don't know either, but Hagrid knows. Hagrid knew and he always will know. And it's for that reason that I will live vicariously through Hagrid, spreading his gospel and living the dream of a man that had a vision to challenge us all to look inside ourselves. I accepted his challenge, will you?

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome