Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 02:17 AM   #27445 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

This is for not today but some other day ago of which I cannot remember. Maybe belongs in rec drug use thread but fi, idgaf.

I tried meth again. I was with some skaters, skating around at the theater near the new deyoung museum at the latenights. I had been drinking, judgement was impaired. They offered, I partook. It was amazing, really. I've done it once before via snorting. It hurt my nose, then. And I spent the evening feeling overwhelmed and utterly paranoid. This time, though. Wow. I was awake for 3 days, smoking only twice with these kids (literally, kids. feeling mad grimes but they were 16-18yo).

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Meth. Wow. Won't ever do it again because I've seen what that dirty ass **** does to peeps and goddamn, no****ingthankyou. But, while high, goddamn. Felt like I was on top of the worlds. I was Atlas, but invincible. I was. A. God. Also, had been drinking a bits and popped some pills. Dunno what they were. But damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. IDR much but I swear to God(s)(esses)(noonebecausethereain'tnogod) I was beyond anything. I could've lifted a house and ****ed a mouse, anything and everything was ****ing nothing. Good ****.

Anyways,

Tonight, I am wasted. As per us'. I went skating for most of the day AND FINALLY LANDED A NO COMPLY HOLY **** THAT **** IS HARD YO. I hopped a curb at the DMV after hours and it was so, so, so ****ing satisfying.

I'm wasted, take all of this with many grains of salt.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote