Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you like about yourself?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 05:21 AM   #42 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I'm honest, trustworthy, dependable. When I say I'll do something you know I will, or will give it my best shot. I'm considered gentle, kind and caring, seldom lose my temper and almost always immediately apologise if I do. I'm able to recognise when I'm wrong but will fight my corner if I believe I'm right. I'm a very good writer and I have a good if slightly warped sense of humour, which I try to use in almost every situation, sometimes slightly inappropriately in which cases it is often not appreciated.

I am a spelling and grammar Nazi (yeah, I'm proud of it!) and am generally a quiet and introspective person. I am always ready to help others. I loan money and never expect (or get) it back. I do my best to see the good in things and be as upbeat and cheerful as I can be. I love all animals and hate any type of cruelty to them. I am very very emotional and can cry at the drop of a hat (so don't drop yours!) but have learned to be strong: I have to be. I know the value of money but am not afraid to splurge either on myself or a friend when it is deserved or required.

I'm reasonably intelligent, forgive easily, seldom hold grudges. I am a gentleman and believe the art of chivalry should not be allowed to die, and I don't care what people think about that: I'll always hold a door for a lady or give up my seat for her. I'm comfortable in my body: I'm not handsome, I'm skinny and I'm losing my hair and will almost certainly end up with false teeth, but I don't obsess about it and have learned to accept it.

After a lifetime of not really doing anything worthwhile, I finally feel my life is serving a purpose, looking after someone I love.

Other than all that, I'm a complete bastard!