Music Banter - View Single Post - ipod vs ..........
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:42 AM   #44 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
DJ what's so great about the Zune? I'm serious: when I was looking at getting a new player I checked it out but when I saw they didn't make it any more I just forgot about it. What has it over other players can you tell me? I might invest.

Maybe.

Thanks
TH
The bonus features over other players is that it has a wireless feature but the joy of that feature was dependant on others having a zune. You could find other zune users and send them songs.

I also liked that it had a radio tuner so if I was bored with my music collection I would just use that instead.

The benefits of me getting another Zune is different from a new user. I still have a monthly sub to unlimited downloads that I transfer to my device. I also miss being able to sync up my portable plays with lastfm.

The only benefit I could see for a new user would be having a high capacity player but the classic iPod has 40 GB more than Zune's highest capacity of 120.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote