Music Banter - View Single Post - Truth or Dare
Thread: Truth or Dare
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Default Truth or Dare

Yeah, bishes.

So I'm drunk. This might've already been done before, in which case some mod can delete this and suck my butt.

Seems like a good idea. Maybe not.

Alcohols.

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Truth or Dare, bishes.

Here's how this **** works:

I'll start the thread off by choosing dare. Dares have to be something that can be caught on a quick and simple youtube vid or in a picture because, well how the **** else would we know you did it? Post the vid/pic/evidence upon completion. If you're a pussy and choose truth, well... We'll just have to assume you're being honest when you type out your answer like the coward you are.

So, next poster, Dare me, bish. And say whether you'd like to truth it or dare it in your post. YOU CANNOT DARE SOMEONE OR ASK SOMEONE FOR TRUTHED IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO BE DARED IT TRUTHED. I'll post a pic or vid. Next poster after that asks a Q or poses a dare, posts whether they'd like to be trutheded or dareded and so on. Make sense? I hope so. Again, alcohols. Should this need editing, I'll attend to the matter in the laters of this eves when I'm potentially more sober.

In regards to dares. So, in general, I don't ****ing care about anything. I'm sure I'm not the only one on the forum with that attitude. I'll do whatever within relatively legalish bounds. BUT, for those more sensitive than I... idk, maybe give um something a little nicer. Have um sing a song. Or don't and have um go streaking. Whatever.

Right, see you soon.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote