Music Banter - View Single Post - *** The Themed Weekly Member Mixtape Thread Is Back ***
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 05:16 AM   #320 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Okay guys I have now four tracks plus mine which makes five. I know I said that was the minimum, and thanks to those who sent them but really this is a poor response at best.

I'm going to try one more thing. I'll allow any tracks, regardless of theme, and will extend the deadline to Monday. After that, depending on how many more (if any) tracks I have, I'll either publish the tape or give it up. I'm not doing it with four.

So if you want to send your favourite or weirdest song go ahead. There is no theme now. Also, those who sent tracks if you wish you can now replace them with a non-themed one, or leave the ones we have as they are. I don't mind.

But I want a new minimum of ten tracks or I won't be putting together any mixtape at all and this thread will just have to die, unless someone else wants to try taking it on. I'm doing my best to keep it alive, just need some help from you guys.

So, the floor is open: send me your non-themed, non-genre-restricted songs!

And please everyone use Zippyshare Zippyshare.com - Free File Hosting; some of the hosters out there have me jumping through hoops just to download one file. I'd rather standardise it so please all use the one hoster. Thanks.
Again.
TH