Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #27487 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

Well, I guess my grandma's on her death bed. I'm not super sad because people die, especially old people, but it does suck when it happens.

Especially when family you NEVER talk to and actually dislike, think its gonna be a bonding experience. Maybe my grieving process involves staying the hell away from people who criticize me every time I see them and make me uncomfortable with their extraneous touching. So yet again I'm gonna be the 'bad' person in the family because I don't wanna sit around a comatose old woman getting fondled by 40 year olds on bipolar medication.

Just kinda annoyed. Really don't like that side of the family. And I hate when people die because it's not a big deal to me, never has been, and people seem to think I'm gonna change my personality when it happens and suddenly cry and hug them and ****. I'm not a supportive person, I never have been, five funerals later you'd think people would know this.

So she's not dead yet but RIP Gaga because it'll probably happen soon. She never was the same after Papa died in 2009.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions

Last edited by Carpe Mortem; 04-21-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote