Music Banter - View Single Post - Electronica & EDM combination album club! ® (Whew!)
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 10:44 PM   #84 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

1. What were your VERY FIRST impressions on listening to the album, say from the first five minutes in (first time)?
Good. I found myself tapping my hands to the first track.

2. Did your first impressions change, i.e., did the album get better or worse as you listened to it (first time)?
It sustained a good impression.

3. Which was stronger in your opinion, the opening tracks (first 2-3 songs), or the ending tracks (last 2-3 songs)?
The opening tracks were pretty strong. They reeled me in quite quick. So I'll say them.

4. On repeated listens (if you did so), did you find you liked the album more, or less? Feel free to be very detailed if you like.
I'm on 2nd listen. The creativity of this album is still really fresh. Not many albums have that effect. Definitely appreciating it more.

5. What is your favorite track from the album, if you have one?
God no picking tracks is where I fail. I really liked all of them.

6. What is your least favorite track from the album, if you have one?
Can't pick. Sorry.

7. Did you change your favorite or least favorite track as you listened to the album?
Nope.

8. How would you describe the variety of tracks available on this album? Feel free to be very detailed if you like.
The variety of moods on this album is astonishing. Most tracks feel different from one another while maintaining the same pull.

9. What is the overall mood on this album?
Err overall, I'll say very fresh-feel. I can't really pick one mood out of this whole album.

10. Is this an album you would listen to again all the way through (for personal, recreational use, outside of listening to it for this club), or are there just a few songs that you would listen to?
I'll definitely listen to the whole album again.

11. How well do you already know the band/artist?
First time I've heard of Tipper.

12. If you are familiar with this band/artist, how would you compare this album to any of their earlier/later material?
N/A

13. Do you see any way the album could have been improved?
Nope, not really.

14. Would you recommend this album to others?
Yes I would.

15. Are you interested in listening to more albums by this band?
Yes I am.

16. What sub-genre, if any, would you assign this music to?
IDM I guess.

18. Your overall album rating on a scale of 1-10 (whole numbers please. Also, please BOLD or otherwise make this rating easy to see)?
9/10