Music Banter - View Single Post - So, Paul Ryan is a Catholic
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 03:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Far from a genius, don't take it personally dude. I'm just responding to what you said, maybe you didn't read all the comments or something. IDK. I'm not trying to instigate or anything but here:

And, it was FPK and Sansa who brought up the stuff about him becoming a guardian to get away with statutory. Still not sure how that works out legally, no one provided evidence on it either. If it is true, I stand by what I said. I just brought up the other stuff because I don't like him and that seems to be the theme the thread has taken- conservative musicians we do/don't like. I guess that's MB for ya, starts off one thing ends as something else.
Oh I never take anything personally. Especially when it comes to the defense of a privileged person in life. I wasn't implying you were instigating anything either, you're alright by me bro. You initially posted comments that didn't have the other info you posted in a later post is all. I'm not homophobic, racist, misogynist in the least and I don't want to insinuate that I am, i'm merely looking at it from a freedom of speech perspective.I'm basically playing devils advocate. Yes the thread has certainly taken a turn, and I got linked in with the tea party, but i'll get over it.

No offense taken and I hope I didn't offend anybody, except Sansa.