Music Banter - View Single Post - This is the title of an introduction thread.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jezebel
Groupie

Default This is the title of an introduction thread.

I’m never ever good at writing these things but I guess it’s worth a shot?

so, uh… hi there! I’m 21, female, British, and spend most of my time worrying about not having enough hobbies. I’ve had a hard time finding a music forum that I can really get into, for various reasons, although this place looks pretty promising so far.

I used to mostly be a metalhead; metal is still the genre I’m the most knowledgeable and fond of (particularly death, black and doom), but it doesn’t take up like 95% of my listening habits like it used to. I’m also pretty fond of (and much much newer to) alt-rock, post-punk, folk and hip-hop, although I’m kinda picky when it comes to that last one.
I have way too many favourite artists (I need to cut down on them sometime, I’ve heard they can be bad for your health!); if I had to limit it to a top ten, I’d go with Jackson C. Frank, Swans, Type O Negative, Red House Painters, Joanna Newsom, Disembowelment, R.E.M., Slint, Wu-Tang Clan and The Angelic Process.

so yeah, that’s about it. I hope I enjoy my stay here! I’ll probably end up lurking way too much though.
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote