Music Banter - View Single Post - What Shows Have You Been To Lately?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 11:45 AM   #79 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Sincere thanks for the research Fred but all 3 of those bands played in the indoor part of the venue on the same night. I did not see them.

The lineup was Regis/Godlfesh on the outdoor main stage. Regis is an electronic musician who, according to wikipedia is "one of the originators of the Birmingham sound, forging a sound that blended Chicago house with darker European electronics" Regis was not bad but also not interesting.

Godflesh were great though. Very glad I went because the music reminded of times and places I loved so long ago. I even got caught in a mosh for the first time in about 15 years. And I didn't get a broken nose or a twisted ankle. I was happy to see that I can still withstand that kind of thing. The audience was mostly late-20s to early-40s fans so I assume that many appointments with chiropractors and massage therapists were made today.

All around a great experience, the band seemed really into it the entire time and it was just super fun. I bought the last official US tour shirt in size L. White T with gold logo / the Everything I Build I Destroy graphic on front. Tour dates on back. I didn't know they only played 10 shows here. Extremely satisfied
Awesome.....so they didn't seem to hate each other?
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote