Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 02:11 AM   #10105 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

So.

After many. many. many. years of confusion and frustration I've come to a somewhat disappointing conclusion:

I am not bisexual. Nor am I gay.

Here's what happened:

I came home after work. Got kinda tipsy at home after chores. Wondered around, getting drunker. Ended up in the Castro (Queer central of SF).

At a bar. Order: Vodka Collins. Cute, androgynous asian twink comes up to me. Asks me about me. I ask him about him. He suggests, we go over to his place. We go oer to his place (literally 2 blocks away). We make out. He sticks hand into my pants. I say "Dude, I've only ever been with girls. And not very many. But I've been curious ffor a long time." (more or less, drunk as **** atm, dunno the fo sho's). He sticks his hand in my pants. Boners are gotten. Says he wants to make me feel good. More kissage, while he plays with muh dicks. Then, I panic. I say, "dude, I'm sorry man but.... I dunno if this is me," and he replies: "Relax, let me make you feel good".

He goes down on me. At first, I'm cool with it. Then, I'm overwhelmingly uncomfortable.

"I gotta run dude, I'm sorry but this isn't me"

He tries to persuade me to stay, I run for the door.

15 min later I'm at castro underground train station *may have been church station, too drunk to kjnow for sure atm*. Catch my train after being spun out on the bench singing to myselg for 15min and get home. 20 minutes or so later, i'm writing this.

So, Prognosis: I'm neither Bisexual nor Homosexual. Kinda disappointed I couldn't at least follow through and see where things could have went but oh well. I guess I only like vaginas. They are rather less ****ty than anuses.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote