Music Banter - View Single Post - *** The Themed Weekly Member Mixtape Thread Is Back ***
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 11:03 PM   #355 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Just so it's clear Trollheart.....the track I submitted is actually two bands collaborating for a producer in Belgium I think.....rostasi probably knows much more than I do about the "in the fish tank" series

so thwt track is of Black Heart Procession (san diego, ca) and the band Solbakken (somewhere in the Netherlands)....the name of this album is called "in the fish tank 11"....it has six tracks all of which are unforgettable....if you have trouble finding it let me know and I'll help you out

That paticular track I submitted is very reminiscent of Black Heart Procession....so with them I suggest going for the albums "2" and "3" both are phenomenal and a great starting point for them.....these should be pretty easy to find....but again just ask

Solbakken my be a little harder to track down but if you can find the album "Klonapet" it is well worth a listen....again just ask if you need help tracking it down
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote