Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 08:40 AM   #27602 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Ok so I went to bed last night, and pot was illegal in Fla.
Woke up this morning its legal for medical purposes. Having a legit reason, (that is not the standard I have glaucoma excuse.) this makes me very very happy. Makes me happy because if there is ever a way for me to afford the medication that I need to stay alive, which costs an absurd 2,800.00 month with insurance, the side effects will be of that drug will be brutal, and pot will ease those symptoms. Not like I haven't been smoking the **** for years and blowing the bong smoke out under my covers in the closet with the light off. But still. The funny part about this bill is that it is a low grade form of thc, that is not approved for smoking, yet we supposedly have 5 dispensary's (I dunno where they are cause I have never seen one.) that will allow you to pick up the low grade medical version.

So I have prepared myself for my first trip to the dispensary already.

"Umm is that stronger then that crap I get in the hood when I am out of the good medical grade that is shipped in from CO?"
" Yes? Excellent I'll take 1.5 lbs please!"
" What's that you say, I can't smoke it?"
" Oh right I am not gonna smoke it I am gonna go home and knit a sweater with it and sniff the goodness."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote