Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 10:57 PM   #4360 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post

If the girl can't figure out this equation, then walk on by.
I figured this out in two seconds at most.
If I was bored in my classes at school, I would sometimes try to make whatever the professor was saying into being something really dirty. It's not that difficult if you're imaginative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Just make sure to change that picture of a bolt, to a screw!
lulz. Screw..hah, I thought it was nut...heh. Nut doesn't make sense, except to me heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Ya know... humans are animals.

And when female animals start menstruating, it means they're ready to start breeding. They have reached sexual maturity. A lot of girls start their periods around 13. **** I started mine when I was 11.

Just sayin. We have no problem seeing young animals copulate, even though it's been proven some do experience emotion. As soon as its concerning human beings though ohhhhh noooo we're superior to those ****ing animals.

To be fair, I'm actually kind of a misanthrope and feel bad for everything else on this planet that we haven't been eradicated by our own stupidity yet. I don't think we're that much better than animals, any of us, and I'm sure those of you freaking out about pedophilia do. Please, carry on.
I got really distracted by all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
Wpn fire is awful and thinks too much of himself and is rude as ****
lol
I was literally reading through the 50+ pages of unread posts on this thread thinking, "I wonder if Sansa will mention me, it appears I've annoyed her, and she seems like the person to post her thoughts about me here immediately."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Hells to tha naw. I'm a MILF lover as a matter of fact. I'm just pointing out that sexual attraction is based on a biological imperative, so finding a sixteen year old girl attractive is in no way aberrant. I didn't mention thirteen year olds because I find them attractive, just because that's the age they start taking on traits that will later coalesce into something that's sexually attractive. It's not my fault their's no way to make my point without sounding like a pedo.
*waits to see if this is legitimately your view before agreeing with you*