Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #20735 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

i hope you guys both report on her show.....i'm sure it will be very interesting

Survival Knife - Loose Power

2/3s of Unwound create an album that sounds a lot like Unwound (very good) but is just different enough to really stick out on its own.....can't wait to see them on Thursday

Sabbath Assembly - Quaternity

As It Is

third release by these devilish humans who cover hymn songs from the 60s satanic death cult The Process Church of Final Judgement.....not nearly as good as their first album (please bring back Jex thoth)....but much better than their 2nd.....this album concentrates of the four Gods within the Process theology....giving one song to each god and ending in a 18+ minute song celebrating the end of the world and the work of the four horsemen of the apocalypse....this album also steers more towards the "cult" rock side of things when it comes to the music

So Be It

Cocksure - K.K.E.P.

ex Revolting Cock front man and former childhood hero....Chris Connelly teams up with some guy i've never heard of in an effort to bridge the gap between Wax trax style industrial and modern industrial by creating an album that sounds just like a Revolting Cocks album....bad? no fooking way mate!.....a) it's incredible to hear Connelly back fronting a good industrial album b) the music is incredibly catchy for what it is and it's great to hear this type of industrial music being played again....can't wait for the full length on Wax Trax c) this shit is very danceable and the say fuck a lot
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote