Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you think your music type can define you masculinity?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 04:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
DNYL
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
I've known a lot of music listeners through the years that really lose out because they think that a certain song or artist is not manly enough for them to listen to.
One song just for example, is Love Song by The Cure, I have a few friends that I tried to turn them on to it in the past and they wouldn't have nothing to do with it, because it sounded too unmanly.
I think a lot of closed minded people really lose out on some good music just for that very reason, its not manly enough for their persona.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Done it proudly.

Remember the era of blank cds and making your own mixes? all my friends hated mine, instead of putting music that would make me look cool i would go the other route and put some embarrassing sh*t there.

This song was in one of my retro mixes

Haha, man whenever I listen to music blasting out of my headphone it always has to rap know what I'm saying it's all the cool music out there, I've got a very unique taste however dont show it to many of my friends, I like everything from rap to amon amarth to ballad man
DNYL is offline   Reply With Quote