Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 08:54 AM   #25531 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post

Am i the only one who plays DC universe?
I played it for a little bit but only on the good side. IDK I got bored of it pretty quickly especially since I was playing the console version and not the PC version. I may have stuck with it longer if it was the PC version I tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
But how could you introduce the Joker's sidekick without the Joker? Not to mention that you'd then be introducing a new villain (Poison Ivy) with another new villain at the same time. It would **** with everything.
They can take a different route and just show her obsession with Joker. She doesn't have to be introduced as his sidekick with him being alongside her.

There is nothing wrong with introducing two new villains. Tell that to those spiderman movies that introduce three new villains in one movie.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote