Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #15325 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Get a phone call about 6 minutes ago.Friend of mine wants to talk. It takes me a bit to warm up to this particular individual, on the phone, hasn't always been that way, but it is that way now. So I start to feel comfortable enough to talk to him, and apparently all the side conversations are waaaay more important. Why call? Why?
I ****in hate that **** more then anything in the world if you call someone, you are calling to talk to them, not the people in the ****ing room with you. If you wanted to have a conversation with them, you should have done this just that. Don't call me and then say, hang on, oh wait hold up. Motha****a call me when you actually want to talk. Or just don't call at all. The older I get man the less patience I have for poor manners.

It makes it hard for me to believe that people actually give a flying **** about me. I feel like it's disingenuous bull**** and the person is calling because they feel obligated. Don't call be cause you are obligated I was fine 6 minutes before you called now I am ****in cranky.

This was my other favorite from 2 weeks ago. Talking to an entirely different friend, I get another call on the line and politely say well let me call you back in 5. Would you like to finish this conversation? Yes oh yes I would. Called back in 3 minutes. No answer, no answer, text message, no answer. Two days later, I get a text I am sorry about the other night. Yeah ****in right. Sorry my ass. No explanation other then I just didn't feel like talking. I am sorry what? Ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote