Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you like about yourself?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 01:14 AM   #72 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

I kinda like everything about myself, to be honest. I don't LOVE everything about myself, but I at least like it.

I guess I LOVE how I always have been, and probably always will be, my own woman. I live for myself, no one else, and certainly not someone else's emotional bullying. That's why you'll often see me stop replying if I'm in a 'debate' with someone. They were either rude, or getting too emotional, and I ceased to enjoy myself. Why continue something I'm not enjoying?

I'm also very honest. I do not bull****, it's a trait I hold extremely dear. There have even been times in life where I could totally get away with lying, and would have been a hell of a lot better off if I had, but I chose to tell the truth. It did nothing for me except maintain my personal code of honor. I may not have many morals, almost none that stand in fact, but honesty is something I hold dear.

I'm also very strong, physically and mentally. I was raised by a progressive sociopath and a factory worker, and have worked with blue collar crews most of my life in warehouses and plants. I've been in fights for good reasons and won. I've defended my honor, and that of those I cherish, and I know when to punch and when to walk away. I've never felt need to prove myself, only to prove points.

Lastly, I love that I can look at things from a purely objective point of view, and that this in fact usually happens by default.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote