Music Banter - View Single Post - Would you Change for someone?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cicatrice
Writing my own disaster

I would change small things, such as bad habits, and such, yes. Major personality changes though? Probably not. Aside from working on my somewhat quick at times temper.

I've been in a relationship for a year and a half with my current girlfriend, and I've made small changes throughout the relationship, and so has she. And I've worked on the aforementioned temper issues; And have gotten much better control over it now.

Honestly though, I find myself wanting to change these things that I see in myself to make myself better for her. Personality wise, I am the same person I was before we started dating, though.

As for changing for someone I'm not in a relationship with, I'm not sure. I guess if I smoked I could be respectable and not smoke around people, yes. When I'm around people who don't cuss, I try to not cuss, and so forth.