Music Banter - View Single Post - Got something to say?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #52 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
To be fair, if you're going to post something like this on a public forum you do leave yourself open to criticism.
Sure, but it's not necessary. If Manky doesn't like or isn't interested in the thread can't he just not read it or participate in it? There's no need to bring the lady down when she's already so low, is what I'm saying. Bit of human compassion, yeah?

Seriously people: if we can have a "cheer Goofle up" thread then why can't we have one for Roxy? Huh? Nobody had a problem with that thread, and in fairness it seems to be only Manky who said anything sort of unkind about this one I know, but if someone's in pain would it not be nice to cut them a little slack instead of, well, frankly, whining about their thread?

This is the last I'll say about it. I just think a bit of understanding goes a long way. We don't all have our emotions in perfect balance, and to be honest I don't think a "personal problems" thread would be too bad an idea, for those once-in-a-while moments when ya need to talk. And not about music. Ain't we a community, after all? Or are we all just so wrapped up in ourselves and our music that we don't see/care about the problems some of us may be having?

Last edited by Trollheart; 05-06-2014 at 05:40 PM.