Music Banter - View Single Post - Cicatrices' The Black Sound.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cicatrice
Writing my own disaster

Why Did I Sleep on These Guys so Long?
Last night upon listening to the new Eyehategod, which I really liked, I decided to check out a new band that I had slept on for a while, Satan Satyrs. I'm not sure why I have danced around checking these guys out for so long. They released their debut album, Wild Beyond Belief!, in 2012, but of course I never bothered checking it out. However, they just released their second album, Die Screaming, and I decided to download both albums and I've actually listened to them as much as the new Eyehategod album. Very fun listen, a bit hard to explain the exact sound. Both albums are good; Musically the second album is better but the vocals are a bit different and get on my nerves a little. I think after a couple of listens this album will grow, and I'll like it more than the first one. Anyway, these guys are kinduva my addiction at the moment.