Music Banter - View Single Post - Stuff that sucks about being the gender you identify as
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #157 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
It isn't dude, you simply don't understand i but im sure you have experienced it.

Have you never been nurtured by a girl? didn't your mother sing you a lullaby to sleep?

i mean just look at the usual family household, who is the one cooking and cleaning and taking care of everybody.. is it not mom more often than dad? Dad has to go to work

Just like women nurture the emotional aspects of their kids dad brings home the bacon she cooks

Though you are not a father you had a mom right? did she not nurture you when your father wasn't there?

and there is no need to take this personal, i had a missing father too, even worse worse than a missing father (i won't go into details its too personal)

And don't ask scientific proof when your argument doesn't provide one either.
i already told you it's just my opinion not the absolute truth if you don't agree with it FINE, lets just agree to disagree.
I think you two are just stuck on traditional versus non traditional upbringings. Single parent households are asked to do both and some people take it personal when they are told they don't have innate abilities that apply to parenting.