Music Banter - View Single Post - Electronica & EDM combination album club! ® (Whew!)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 11:31 PM   #107 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Moog Indigo

Questions
1. What were your VERY FIRST impressions on listening to the album, say from the first five minutes in (first time)?
My impressions were nothing but positive. The first track was 5-star quality.

2. Did your first impressions change, i.e., did the album get better or worse as you listened to it (first time)?
They decreased slightly, but not by much, the album is great!

3. Which was stronger in your opinion, the opening tracks (first 2-3 songs), or the ending tracks (last 2-3 songs)?
Impossible to decide. Probably the first few tracks because of the opening track.

4. On repeated listens (if you did so), did you find you liked the album more, or less? Feel free to be very detailed if you like.
I liked all of the songs better the second time.

5. What is your favorite track from the album, if you have one?
A tie between "Soul City" and "Flight of the Bumblebee."

6. What is your least favorite track from the album, if you have one?
"Gossipo Perpetuo"

7. Did you change your favorite or least favorite track as you listened to the album?
Nah it was pretty consistent.

8. How would you describe the variety of tracks available on this album? Feel free to be very detailed if you like.
The variety is difficult to describe really. A little more variety could be good.

9. What is the overall mood on this album?
Very happy.

10. Is this an album you would listen to again all the way through (for personal, recreational use, outside of listening to it for this club), or are there just a few songs that you would listen to?
YEAH! I would listen to it again, possibly on a regular basis.

11. How well do you already know the band/artist?
N/A.

12. If you are familiar with this band/artist, how would you compare this album to any of their earlier/later material?
N/A.

13. Do you see any way the album could have been improved?
Shorter maybe? Other than that, no complaints really.

14. Would you recommend this album to others?
Hell to the yes I would.

15. Are you interested in listening to more albums by this band?
Sure!

16. What sub-genre, if any, would you assign this music to?
Uh, first wave electronica?

18. Your overall album rating on a scale of 1-10 (whole numbers please. Also, please BOLD or otherwise make this rating easy to see)?
8/10

20. Any other thoughts you had about this album you would like to share?
Yeah, all of the songs sounded like THIS, but slightly faster! There's no denying it! lol

Last edited by Wpnfire; 05-08-2014 at 11:38 PM.
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote