Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #15390 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Not at all, like i said i just like offensive humor, i admit i have made racist and sexist jokes that's my kind of humor but am i trying to offend anyone personally? No at all, cause i like everybody here.

ive also made post being nice to ppl and trying to empathise with other ppl, why don't you mention those? are they invincible?? or are ppl just waiting i **** up to pounce on me??

I see ppl going off topic and making offensive jokes all the time and no one minds, in fact reword my joke a little and let batlord say it and nobody would mind.

I honestly feel at this point im the scapegoat for drama in this thread cause nothing is happening except this
If you can give me examples? I've never seen anyone say anything similar to what you said.

On other news, I have like painful areas on my hip, side of my foot and now my leg. It's really weird. They never seem to go away. One day I'll remember to point them out to my doctor.