Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 12:39 AM   #25612 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I wish I had chick friends like me. I know that sounds cocky, but seriously, I do. I even put an ad on craigslist seeking platonic companionship once. All I got were dudes and dikes.

My girls cool though. Just would be nice to hang with another female metal enthusiast gamer with respectable self esteem for once. I haven't had a platonic best friend since I was like 16.
When I was 16 I was heavily into metal. I am an avid gamer as well! I still like metal but tend to get stuck into alternative, post rock, electronica and prog. I hope you do find a girl who can get into the same things with you, maybe look on the gaming/metal forums you might find someone who lives nearby.

None of my girl mates are into gaming, forums, and music. My friend Teri* is into only country and drum and base. She buys boring clothes, has a boring job, and does boring things. I love her to bits but I hate being compared to female clichés.

*name change to protect privacy