Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #25617 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Nobody believe that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Yeah, I don't believe that for a second.

If you straight up don't want people to know what you look like, whether its because you're ugly or paranoid or whatever, just say so dude. Don't lie to us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
Spoiler for dklg:

We all know you're lying, unless your cell phone happens to look like this:

Spoiler for djkfgd:

And if you say "I don't have a phone", we know you're fibbing. Nobody under the age of 50 has a land-line telephone with a hand-written personal directory, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a pay-phone anywhere (and if you do, they're probably like 50 cents a minute at this point).

Also if you happen to access the internet via laptop, 99% of the time there's a built-in camera, so don't be lyin'.
The only phone I have is a ****ty prepaid TracFone and like DJ said, no computer of my own. We don't even have an actual camera at home. I'm pretty sure the only picture of me post-high school that exists is on a friend's phone who I haven't spoken to in two or three years.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote