Music Banter - View Single Post - fastest guitar solo
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Metal
crap liar

there's no solos in that crap punk-**** song.
Let tell me,since i'm a great guitarrist and musician, what is the fastest and best guitar soloS:

1st place: Symphony X Inferno's Solo... its technically great and its very difficul to play (I can, cause i'm studying metal guitar from 4 year )
2nd place: Dream Theater's As I am Solo: maybe not techical like Inferno but is fast and heavy.

obviously there's million and million of fast and superb guitar solos in blues, rock and roll, jazz and other "old" music, because THAT guitarrist were great and divine... i can't remenber any name of them now... but i have hundred cd's where you can listen what they play but you can't reproduce what they DO.

Ok master of metal. If you can take that big stick of concededness out of your ass for a moment please tell us what makes Symphony X Inferno's solo so great