Music Banter - View Single Post - An important matter...
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Exoskeletal, I know what you're saying. I am trying to not completely run my life by money. I have ideas and the urge to do something different instead of the 9-5 40 hour a week bull****. I like that I can do so much just behind a computer. Life isn't about fame, or money, it's about experiences and opening yourself up to nature (if that's your thing). I have great qualifications but my mind can't settle on doing just one type of job. So I've gone a little overboard. I want to support myself financially without relying on others. Health issues can limit my life too but I don't allow it to stop me from achieving my goals. I know I'm lucky being in a country with such a small population. It means I can eventually own a piece of it without intruding on others. I like to pay attention to worldwide news as it's not just about me. I'm probably not making much sense but that's what your post made me think about. Cool ideas.