Music Banter - View Single Post - motivating things
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Hey butthead, you will love this guy's instagram. He's been dubbed the playboy of instagram:

Instagram
i would party with him and become friends with him but he does not motivate me

look for motivating content tuesday. i will be bumping this thread periodicalyl just as a reminder that there is not a finite amount of glory AKA there is no reason to be dissuaded from striving for it. remember that there are ppl who dont strive for better and then theres ppl who strive everyday for different points of glory. 99% never reach glory but its not about actually attaining the glory itself. because even if you fail at attaining the true glory, in just trying in the first place you are ahead of the ppl who never strived initially.

it is natural to have spells and bouts of depression, anger, sadness grief etc. but i look at life like a beach. beaches, man, beaches. my life is that beach and this seaweed and pollution and toxic crap keeps findin its way onto the beach (aka my life). every now and then ppl come and help remove this garbage (friends, family, motivational ppl, etc) but theres these big fukcin tidal waves that scatter it then sweep up this trash and take it back out to see where it will float around til it washes up on another beach. these tidal waves and the tide are positivitity.

when i feel down or sad or anything i only give myself 10 minutes for those feelings. its all about being conscious of all of this. i can mentally force these waves of positivity onto myself. when has bein positive and uplifitng ever hurt anyone?? it can only help and if it does nothing then it was still worth taking the chance. every single day it is in our control but most ppl dont recognize the control they have over their lives. it can feel comforting sometimes to wallow in defeat but ya gotta really ask yourself it that could ever truly help you in the long run.... keep striving everyday
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote