Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Month II is coming...
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 11:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Metal Month II is coming...

Last year I devoted the entire month of October in my journal to Heavy Metal. I think it was a good success and I certainly enjoyed (most of) it, so I've decided to make it an annual thing.

Therefore, October 1 2014 will see the arrival of Metal Month II. This time I'd like to invite suggestions for bands or albums to be reviewed, guest reviewers or contributors, or comments or suggestions on what anyone would like to see. This is a chance to force me to listen to music I hate (sort of) as no subgenre is barred, so if you have favourite albums or would like to hear what I think of a particular one, let me know.

It's early yes but I want to get a feel for what people want, if anything, this year and I'd like to make it better than last year's, which ended up being a little rushed. So you have four months now to have your voices heard. No reasonable request will be turned down, and hey, if you're in a metal band or know someone who is and want a review, no problem.

Any requests, suggestions, advice or comments should be posted here as you know the score with my inbox.