Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 01:27 AM   #1560 (permalink)
hate paper doll
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Nothing against you love, but he would be my worst nightmare as a boyfriend. He can't use you as a way to make himself feel better. He needs to work through his insecurities instead of you doing it for him. I hope that makes sense.
I have literally been on the phone with him for six hours and I'm shaking right now, I'm so mad. No matter what, i'm wrong. I tried to apologize, tried to tell him that I'd try to be more considerate. Doesn't matter. Then he starts asking questions about people I've slept with in the past. I try to explain to him that you shouldn't ask questions if you can't deal with the answer but he won't drop it. So I answer his questions and he expects me to apologize for a one night stand I had years before we met and has zero bearing on our relationship. I refuse because I don't think I did anything wrong and he proceeds to tell me that's slutty and disgusting to him and the fact that I don't agree with him upsets him. Then I told him to fvck himself and hung up, and now I want to just scream. This is all such bullsh1t, i'm over it.
hate paper doll is offline   Reply With Quote