Music Banter - View Single Post - The Disorders and Character Flaws Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 08:28 AM   #249 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

I seem to turn into a really crappy person when I'm down and I instantly feel guilty when my spirits are slightly lifted because I've not been aware that I've been acting like such a dickhead. I've told my mum how I feel and I also told my bf in an emotional outburst but mainly I don't think people believe me. I generally think they are under the impression I use it as an excuse when things don't go so swimmingly because that's when I can't control how I feel and have outbursts. I've pretty much been acting quite wild when I go off on one, recently I had a bit of an argument with my brother and I pretty much went off on a rampage and punched a huge dent in his BMW, oops.

I just feel at times that my head is pretty ****ed up and why can't everything be the way it was a few years ago. I've developed some pretty crazy anger problems as well, I dunno if that's related to depression/anxiety or not but my family have suggested anger management to me a number of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote