Music Banter - View Single Post - Listen to an album and comment
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Comet1234
Groupie

Default Listen to an album and comment

So, here is a new game we can start. I will first recommend an album for someone to listen to on Youtube or Spotify and they will go and listen to it if they haven't heard it before. And give it a rating system 1-10 (10/10 being the best) and they will write a paragraph what they think about it. It doesn't have to be long. Just what they enjoyed and didn't enjoy about it. So the person who wrote the paragraph will recommend the next person to listen to a new album. It can well known or artists you think many people haven't heard of before. It doesn't matter. Give a little synopsis of the artist, if you want to. Any questions about this game, let me know.

I recommend for someone to listen to: Aztec Camera – High Land, Hard Rain

Aztec Camera were a new wave, post-punk, and jangle pop band. Sentimental and thoughtful but focused and determined, musically speaking. They are in the vein of XTC and The Field Mice. This album came out in 1983 but Roddy Frame, the lead singer just released another solo album.

P.S. This Youtube link is the "expanded" version. You can listen to 45:25 where the actual album ends and comment there. Or you choose to listen to the whole thing. Your choice.

Last edited by Comet1234; 05-18-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Comet1234 is offline   Reply With Quote