Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson-XSCAPE
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 06:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

You should see if you could get a mod to add a basic poll of "1/5-5/5" like some of the other threads in this sub forum.

I did listen but I am just way to lazy to do a complete track by track breakdown review of this album or any album.

I will give off a few of my opinions though.

I still don't like the track "Love Never Felt So Good". Something about it rubs me the wrong way and it just doesn't get me excited to listen to MJ. After pushing through that track it gets better for me. I do have to give credit to the video with Justin Timberlake in it with all of the dancers. There are plenty of homages to his different videos in it.

This dance tribute video makes me like the song somewhat more but bleh.
Michael Jackson - Love Never Felt So Good (DANCE TRIBUTE) - YouTube

Geez, the link has fag in it so that screwed up me posting it as a youtube video or even linking it.

Chicago, A Place With No Name and Blue Gangsta are definitely my favorites. I prefer all the reworked versions in general for all of the tracks but with Blue Gangsta I feel like the demo trumps the reworked version.

The instrumentation on the demo really shines through much better for Blue Gangsta.

If you prefer to hear songs that sound incredibly dated and aged then just listen to the demos and enjoy yourself to your heart's content but if you don't care about that. I feel like you shouldn't waste your time listening to them IMO.

Of course like any review, take advice with a truck load of salt and listen to the full thing anyways to make up your own mind and figure out which ones that you personally like.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote