Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #27775 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
The city is ok, got in a motorcycle accident last week so not the best lately. And I had a friend who used to live on the top floor of the building directly attached to Toms Diner. Looking at the building it was on the left side. You are so close to the beer place and the liquor store haha. I used to work at that Cips Sports bar up the street.
im a block down the street, not far at all. any good recs for bars in the area? scoped them all out on the internet and ive driven by them a bunch of times. saw cips obviously, seemed like a place id like to watch games. saw a billiards bar on potomac maybe?? it was on the walk to the T. heard slapshots wasnt good lol. i saw apple's, jamisons, cains, and R bar as well.

any food joints or bars recomendations would be clutch. and yes i am dangerously close to the liquor store, beer, and i heard theres a bowling alley with a bar too. worth checking out??

got some good road rash from your wreck??
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote