Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #27776 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
im a block down the street, not far at all. any good recs for bars in the area? scoped them all out on the internet and ive driven by them a bunch of times. saw cips obviously, seemed like a place id like to watch games. saw a billiards bar on potomac maybe?? it was on the walk to the T. heard slapshots wasnt good lol. i saw apple's, jamisons, cains, and R bar as well.

any food joints or bars recomendations would be clutch. and yes i am dangerously close to the liquor store, beer, and i heard theres a bowling alley with a bar too. worth checking out??

got some good road rash from your wreck??
Well all those bars are about the extent of it. I like the billiards place as they have a bar inside (food sucks though) and pool is cheap. To the right of the liquor store and what might still be payless shoes is a door leading into a basement called Dormont lanes. You can bring your own beer and smoke inside which is the best part.

Some woman hit me straight on while she was going the wrong way down the road. Got thrown off like 15 feet over her car and managed not to get seriously hurt. Just a bruised up leg and concussion. Few weeks of crutches and ill be back. Unfortunately the bike was totaled so it looks like ill be getting a car.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote