Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 08:52 PM   #27777 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Well all those bars are about the extent of it. I like the billiards place as they have a bar inside (food sucks though) and pool is cheap. To the right of the liquor store and what might still be payless shoes is a door leading into a basement called Dormont lanes. You can bring your own beer and smoke inside which is the best part.

Some woman hit me straight on while she was going the wrong way down the road. Got thrown off like 15 feet over her car and managed not to get seriously hurt. Just a bruised up leg and concussion. Few weeks of crutches and ill be back. Unfortunately the bike was totaled so it looks like ill be getting a car.
i already installed an expensive heavy duty dartboard and im gettin a pool table as well. i just decided i didnt need a dining room and would rather have a game room with a dive bar atmosphere. hoping to step up my pool game over the summer so breakers seems like a cool bar to check out. i didnt know dormont lanes was byob... guess i know where i will be when im bored since i can walk home.

crazy **** dude. wtf lol was she goin down the wrong way of a one way?? whatd she say whenever she smashed into you? sounds like it coulda been a lot worse so id say youre pretty lucky

also, gym recs for the area? my buddy is in crafton and we are lookin at gyms in either area
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote