Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 08:31 AM   #27793 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
allright. That feeling called euphoria lasted two and half weeks and now I'm coming down again. I had to quit in the middle of my day at school and just went home. I collapsed completely. Everyone was so glad and all and they just told me how I am too easily irritated and all. So I went home.

I have not taken my pills for anxiety for a long time though because I was feeling pretty well but now it seems that I'm going down and fast. And being abandoned and isolated because of that. I even promised not to cut no more but I did cut even when I was feeling gresty which seems to be pretty pointless but I dunno. I felt great but emtpy, now I feel bad and empty. Whatever. I'm gonna get drunk now probably because I must forget. Someone would be kind if he told me what the hell is wrong with me? This morning I felt great but suddenly something happened and it has never been this serious. I seriously thought I'm going to die.
Seems like you might be bi polar? did your therapist mention that? You seem to be crashing from a manic episode but idk for sure better to get that diagnosis from a professional.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote