Music Banter - View Single Post - Are These Lyrics Legit???
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkenevils View Post
It seems to me most of you are judging by the small word's I dont get it is not a god damn college test where there suppose to be big capital word's apply to it you make me sick and btw I seem songs with the same style as mine's I didn't made this for grown bastards to enjoy not even for teenagers just for children's below 15 and I was asking if it was fair bot that if it existed on site let me explain who I am I am a vocalist with a friend who's trying to get a grand for his own studio he's going to have me be working in he's 52 years old and he knows what's good when he see's it all you judgmental adult's should act more matured when you see deathcore lyrics your acting like a child on a forum pity me it only inspires me to change it until I force you guys to like it, I heard better opinion by people I already showed this song to but I shouldn't worry I saw this coming they warn me about the negatively and I for real I would've have done better if I have instruments playing before I decided to write but is going to be like that when my best friend get's his grand for the studio it doesn't better I got more song's from which came from and I heard worst bands lyrics compare to mines but I'm guessing half you guys dont have taste in anything so I'm going by a song dedication your bands your comparing to mines"Asking Alexandria - Relentless And reckless" thanks you really do give me the inspiration I need to continue to write deathcore is just the negatively I need to burn down.
Not really sure what you're looking for here.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote