Music Banter - View Single Post - The Disorders and Character Flaws Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #259 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I think there's a part of myself that's afraid of being a normal, happy and functional human being. So whenever I start moving in a positive direction I get this overwhelming urge to just **** things up for myself. I blew off an interview today to get blazed and watch TV. Wtf, self?
its a self fulfilling prophecy i have experienced

it comes from ppl over the yrs maybe tellin u that you will not succeed or are a loser or whatever other negative things. and it also comes from your own belief somewhere inside u that u dont deserve the success ----- that the prospects of success is unwarranted. that u have not lived a life worthy of glory.

when in reality u must find ur fuel. convert negativity to positivty for fuel for the journey towards your own personal glory..... at times u must have the mantlaity of a one man army, one man vs the world and set out to conquer it. its all about the process and striving. you can do it but everyday you wait to start is a day youve wasted
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote