Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 11:54 PM   #27856 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

I had a pretty chill day at work; helped everyone with everything because I wasn't confined to the fitting rooms for once. Led some new people around and supervised their work ethic.

A few of us chased around some tweakers for fun toward the end of the night.

One of them got really upset/violent and flipped his basket over, spilling a bunch of stuff everywhere (after our fitting room attendant, 16 year old young lady who I will protect forever, asked him to hang his items, one by one, so she could count them) and stormed off.

I left (mostly) on time (for once) and as I was walking out, and a bit closer to my vehicle, I noticed another car rolling by me rather slowly and started to panic a little (I was alone - I get so scared that something will happen to me) so I watched them. They drove past the front door and I'd noticed that one of my coworkers (also a close friend of Ki's - really nice kid, young and hopeful) was still standing there, probably just to be sure I was alright.

Thanks, kid. You're alright.

I'm also getting myself psyched up for two crazy sale days in a row (the light at the end of the tunnel: after those two days, I have a couple days off). I expect to be thoroughly exhausted, sore, and cranky by the end of those two days. I expect 10.5-11 hr days. I expect having a ton of abuse hurled at me by angry, rude, boorish people.

I will remain tough as nails. We're gonna kill this shit.