Music Banter - View Single Post - Misogynist goes on killing spree & Youtube videos
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 05:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i dont think its been said how the kid got the gun????.

He got the guns legally. I heard from a different source. Even if there was stricter gun control. He still got them legally so it wouldn't have even mattered.

Some liberals like to equate gun control with banning all guns but they aren't the same thing.

Anyways fuck that little douche. I spent way too much time on him yesterday finding out various information about him and laughing at his videos with his evil villain laughter.

His videos are definitely the type that I felt like I shouldn't laugh at but I couldn't help myself. Psychiatric help wasn't working for him either. He was seeing a therapist but I don't know if they prescribed him anything or not. Probably not, just milking his sessions instead of advising that he sees a shrink to get prescribed.

Quote:
Rodger, however, apparently did not only hate women. His PuaHate postings include rants against interracial dating and black, Asian and Indian men.

In January, Rodger posted a message, entitled "Saw a black guy sitting with 4 white girls," in which he expressed his outrage over white women socializing with minority men:

Today I drove through the area near my college and saw some things that were extremely rage-inducing.

I passed by this restaurant and I saw this black guy chilling with 4 hot white girls. He didn't even look good.

Then later on in the day I was shopping at Trader Joe's and saw an Indian guy with 2 above average White Girls!!!

What rage-inducing sights did you guys see today? Don't you just hate seeing these things when you go out? It just makes you want to quit life.
He was also racist and jealous of black guys being able to pull better than him.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.