Music Banter - View Single Post - Misogynist goes on killing spree & Youtube videos
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 07:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Even when me and my mates had some dodgy connections, getting hold of coke and the like, I don't reckon the dodgiest fucker I knew could have got me a gun without the old bill finding out.

I'm not saying getting hold of some sniff is some Goodfellas shit and I'm definitely no Al Capone but that lad looks nerdier than Mr. Bean ffs.
Probably never even got a parking ticket but can get a gun, legit or not?

well its a trade off u make as a society. u can either:

1) not have guns

-no psychos who shoot up movie theatres
-cant protect yourself or family or property

2) have guns

-psychos who shoot up theatres and school
-protect yourself and family or property

since takin guns off the street isnt possible theres only one option. but i think gun owners should maybe need to take mandatory classes or somethin. i still dont think it would stop the occasional psycho but theres stuff that could be in place. its just a matter of settin all that stuff up and creating that system that is the tough part

also in addition to gun outrage this will likely cause im sure someone will wanna blame 'the system' or whatever else for this. i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea here, this is all this guys fault and nobodys elses. terrible crappy things occasionally happen in life. i hate this general feeling of need to give blame to as many ppl as possible everytime somethin bad happens