Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 02:03 PM   #5341 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. What is your favorite memory with your parents?

I saw Rush on their Time Machine tour when they did Moving Pictures in it's entirety and a load of other tracks with my parents. The show was about three hours long and my mom was trashed so that was pretty funny. I think that's the only show I've been to where I haven't been the most jacked up person in the audience. Yeah that was a great night.

2. You are on death row, what do you order for your final meal?(I feel like we did this already but so what)

Sushimi platter with toro, bluefin, eel, salmon, and yellowtail.

3. What is the one phrase that you're most fed up of hearing?

"Why do bad things happen to good people?" **** happens you ****ing widow.

4. What tv show or movie antagonist do you HATE the most?

I would say the Trinity killer from Dexter. That dude was ****ed up, but he was the best character on the show because he was so evil.

5. What is your favorite story or go to joke that you like to tell people you meet for the first time?

So there's this cow who lives on a plot of land. The cow is extremely territorial about its property. There was this ant, and it lived in an anthill on the cow's property.

The cow didn't even know about it.

6. If you can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life. What would you choose?

MARIJUANA

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote