Music Banter - View Single Post - Misogynist goes on killing spree & Youtube videos
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:50 PM   #41 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard Donner View Post
Once in a billion chance? This is the problem with your thinking: you're acting like misogynistic crimes and violent acts committed toward women are isolated incidents. In a world where one in six women are raped I have no respect for humans who don't treat sexism and mysogyny as the plague it is. Jessica Valenti said it better than I can:

"The truth is that there is no such thing as a lone misogynist – they are created by our culture, and by communities that tells them that their hatred is both commonplace and justified."

those stats are very loaded and i dont take them seriously whatsoever and neither should anyone else. they are really misleading. obviously rape happens but not in the numbers you throw out there. because one guy in california shot 4 men and 2 sorority girls shouldnt really frighten anyone that it didnt directly involve. fearful living is just a sad way to go thru life

youre buying into this fear mongering culture we have and i hope you can buy out of it at some point

Last edited by butthead aka 216; 05-25-2014 at 09:01 PM.