Music Banter - View Single Post - The Best Game Of All Time
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #196 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Right? i passed that one, and if you collect all the 108 characters you get to play from the bad guy's perspective.
i forget his name (luc i think) but he is a recurring character in the suikoden games, in previous games he was a good guy.

I really like the play option, you know that little theater section in the ship? depending on the play and the cast you get different results that was pretty fun.

it's a nice little distraction you use to take a break from the main story, like the card game in FF8 or Blitzball in FF10,
Damn. I never managed to get all the characters in any of the games. I assumed that if you did you got the good ending, as opposed to the BS-I-just-put-fifty-hours-of-my-life-into-this-game-to-see-one-of-the-main-characters-die-and-nobody-gets-to-be-happy ending.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote